Newbie in soul searching mode

• Zachman Said:
Czar,

Take both Chem I, Chem II, and Organic Chemistry I at a university and then revisit your plan.

I actually agree with this part of your comment because the MCAT IMHO isn't, "community college" level, it's "university" level.

The tone of your comment was a little rough around the edges, but given that acdoms are known to peruse premed websites, hopefully it was taken in the spirit with which it was probably meant, to be helpful.

BTW, you may want to become familiar with the ignore function, it REALLY works WONDERS!!! But then you may find your own comments getting ignored, LOL!!!
  • pathdr2b Said:
But then you may find your own comments getting ignored, LOL!!!

LOL!

czar1390,

Make a decision, design a schedule, get started, revise as necessary, and continue stumbling forward.

Success is a few simple disciplines practiced every day, while failure is simple a few errors in judgment repeated every day. - Jim Rohn

• croooz Said:
czar1390,

Make a decision, design a schedule, get started, revise as necessary, and continue stumbling forward.

Success is a few simple disciplines practiced every day, while failure is simple a few errors in judgment repeated every day. - Jim Rohn

Ahhhh, the story of my life, stumbling forward EVERYDAY, LOL!!!!
  • Zachman Said:
I don't think there was anything uncivil about my assessment. Take it or leave it, as I said before. I'm not a gatekeeper, just another Millenial who gets annoyed by certain idiosyncracies of my generation - especially entitlement and unrealistic expectations without acknowledging the 'manual' nature of advancing in life. I'm not trying to crush hopes and dreams. Good luck, Czar.

I think you're rude, abrasive and not indicative of the collegial forum everyone here has tried and succeeded in building.

Take that or leave it.