Northeastern!

I’m so excited! After banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to take the classes I need without attending a community college, I stumbled across Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies… It has pretty much the exact same curriculum as their regular undergrad program, but the classes are at night or on Saturdays.

They offer a BS in Health Sciences with a Pre-Med track that takes care of all of my pre-req’s, plus leaves me enough room with my electives to take the Sociology, Philosophy, and Ethics classes that I want.

I start this week!

To paraphrase an old Buddhist proverb

When the student is ready, the school appears.

Congradulations

• Moonmaeven Said:
I'm so excited! After banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to take the classes I need without attending a community college, I stumbled across Northeastern's College of Professional Studies... It has pretty much the exact same curriculum as their regular undergrad program, but the classes are at night or on Saturdays.

They offer a BS in Health Sciences with a Pre-Med track that takes care of all of my pre-req's, plus leaves me enough room with my electives to take the Sociology, Philosophy, and Ethics classes that I want.

I start this week!

Good choice! I took my classes at Harvard Extension, which has a comparable program and is (or used to be) slightly less expensive, but a friend of mine did her premed courses at NEU and loved it. I did take an anatomy/physiology course there that was pretty good. Best of luck and keep us posted,