not sure where to post ? re: prerequisites

Greetings to all of you ambitious individuals from a fellow doctor-to-be! I look forward to hearing from you. I am just now learning how to use this site, and not sure how/where to post specific messages. Right now I have some specific questions about prerequisites . . . I’ve had quite a bit of graduate level study in applied health sciences, but not sure whether or not any of this perfectly good coursework can actually be applied to fulfilling prerequisites (e.g. Advanced Functional Anatomy as a biology course, Biomechanics in lieu of Physics, etc.). Giving full reign to my pessimistic leanings, I suspect not. Anybody with previous experience/thoughts on this?
RMG, Dr. 2B

I am pretty sure that you will have to take the pre-reqs sorry. Those upper level grad courses will be good but will not satisfy the medical school requiremememts and you will need them for the mcat anyways…

Yes, as I suspected. Thanks for the insight! Have you waded through these undergrad weeding-out courses yourself yet?
RMG, Dr. 2B

Yes, and I will be starting medical school next year at Mayo.

Wow, very impressive! I appreciate the fact that your vaunted status does not prevent you from replying to messages from those of us who are still struggling up that slope. Please accept my congratulations, and wishes for a happy holiday season.
RMG, Dr. 2B