NYer with FUD update -Nova

This is a follow up to my earlier post http://www.oldpremeds.org/fusionbb/showtopic.php?t…

Much much earlier. After which, my relationship imploded, I got Cs in both of my courses, and then needed back surgery! ( I had to take a W in statistics) I took a semester off to recover and then went back to it with Physics and Gen chem lab this past spring. Then right before finalsI got a concussion. I keep wondering if the universe is trying to tell me something.

But, I also was still fascinated with my herniated disk images/concussion stuff even as I was going through it.

I managed to do well in gen chem lab makeup over the summer, semi upgrading my current prereq science gpa.

Here are my grades thus far in the post bac

Precalc B+

Gen chem I B+

Bio I A-

Human skeletal biology (from anthro department, not sure how to get amcas to count it) B

( I actually also look a human skeletal class at my undergrad, and forensic osteology

Gen Chem II C

Bio II C+

then comes spring 2013 semester

where I managed an A + in gen chem lab, bringin my GPA up to a 3.0 (but I think that includes the skeletal bio class)

In any case, the physics is still outstanding with an incomplete since I couldn’t take the final with the concussion.

I am trying to decide if I should retake the class again (professor said it would be ok) since I don’t remember anything, or if I should just take the final.

I am wondering if I can still get my gpa up in time, if I can explain my poor performance last spring, and if all of this is even worth doing.

I am starting to listen to MCAT audio osmosis while at work.

Sorry if this post is a bit rambly, I guess I just wanted to update everyone and see what I should next. I am currently in orgo I and orgo I lab and working at a hospital. I am sitting in on the physics I class until my instructor finds my old tests and signs me up for the online homework (so I can see what I remember) All advice and encouragement welcome!!