Old Lady Mary Renard

Bappy Hirthday Mear Dary!
Bappy Hirthday yo tou
Bappy Hirthday Mear Dary!
Bappy Hirthday yo tou!!!
Best of luck & success to you my dear! Looking forward to seeing you in DC!!! Maybe some belly dancin, drinking and fine food?!?!?!?

Happy Birthday Mary!!! Whoa, I just realized that you're only 10 years older than I am (actually, less than 10 full years), and you've already reached the major milestones in your life (e.g., family, career, a life!). Man, do I have to get going and get a life! You should be very proud of yourself and I hope you enjoy yourself and enjoy your break.

Hey, Sister J, it’s all about recognizing the life you’ve got and being glad for it!
thanks for the birthday wishes - I did enjoy my day lots.
Your comment that you “have to get going and get a life!” makes me laugh, as I’m sure you’ve GOT a life. And it reminds me of my mother-in-law, who once said to me that “[my sister-in-law] is pregnant again,” with the clear implication that I should hurry up and join the race to produce additional grandchildren. My retort: “Well, she’s got a head start, so I obviously can’t win!” (whoops, I don’t mean to say that you remind me of my MIL in a derogatory sense!! it just made me think of this story)
The race you’re in is with yourself and your dreams and expectations, and of course you WILL win. Not only that, but you’ll enjoy the run and will find that it’s not about the finish line, it’s about the scenery along the way. Have fun!

Happy Birthday Dr. Renard,
I hope you had a great day. Isn't it fun being a child of the 50s in the 21st century?
I am enjoying my senility. Now where did I put that ether? Oh well, I can just use gin…
Natalie

Being a little older than your colleagues definitely has its merits! Can't wait to see you guys in DC – Wendy is very excited about getting to meet the famous Nat and Dr. Renard. She's only heard about you two for eons. Right now, she's got plenty 'O' belly for the dancin! And, all will get to meet our daughter…get a big ole grin every time I think about it!

Mary,
Although my birthday wishes are late, please know they are genuine!! I, too, can hardly wait for the opportunity to meet you at the conventon this year. It seems like I’ve known you for quite a while, yet I have not yet had the opportunity to meet you in the flesh. . . . belly dancing or otherwise!!
Like I said HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! And may there be many more to follow!

hey hey hey you ain't gonna see ME belly dancing any more'n you'd see OMD doing it! But if everyone's intrigued by the belly dancing references we may have to schedule a field trip to that restaurant - it's nearby in Old Town Alexandria.

Happy birthday!