OMD's First Interview Invitation!!

OPMers,
Hello one & all! I have finally returned from Rochester, NY – AWESOME program & and a cool city!
I also, last Thursday, received my first (of hopefully many) residency interview invitations. It comes from the Univ of Florida in Gainesville. From what I have been told, it is one of the top 5 programs in anesthesia in the USA. I will call them Mondy to schedule my interview date.
If there are any OPMers in that area, once my dates are set, maybe we can meet up for dinner some evening?

Woohoo! Way to go, Dave. That's the first of many, I'll wager.
And so begins another chapter to the story…
OldResidents.net…just doesn't have the same ring to it. Besides, I just got my OPM t-shirt.

Congrats, Meredith

QUOTE (OldManDave @ Sep 15 2002, 01:18 PM)
OPMers,
Hello one & all! I have finally returned from Rochester, NY -- AWESOME program & and a cool city!
I also, last Thursday, received my first (of hopefully many) residency interview invitations. It comes from the Univ of Florida in Gainesville. From what I have been told, it is one of the top 5 programs in anesthesia in the USA. I will call them Mondy to schedule my interview date.
If there are any OPMers in that area, once my dates are set, maybe we can meet up for dinner some evening?

YES!!!! Good job and good luck!!! Keep us posted.
QUOTE (GED2MD @ Sep 15 2002, 07:01 PM)

OldResidents.net......just doesn't have the same ring to it. Besides, I just got my OPM t-shirt.

That's pretty good Meredith!! Eventually we should have enough to start something like that!! (I hope) smile.gif

"OldResidents.net…just doesn’t have the same ring to it."
True! But, if we decide to add this new division, I get dibs on designing the OldResidents.net t-shirt! laugh.gif