One down. . . Seven to go!!

It’s hard to believe, but my first semester is now over! And, like I’ve been saying, I’m still having fun!! Last exam was today, and while I won’t know until January how I did, I can say with complete confidence that I did okay. I’d like to see the 90s, and I may, but I’ll be just as happy with the 80s!
Physical Diagnosis/Physician’s skills brought me an 81 on the written and a 100 on the Physician’s Skills. Makes me happy to know I have the skills. Now all I have to do is learn all the information to go with them!
Anyway, the next two weeks are my own time. Christmas, New Year’s and then back to classes. Can’t wait. We’re adding anatomy (12 hours of lab and lecture) to our PBL schedule this semester, so I plan on spending some time preparing for the first section (the leg) over the holidays.
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!

Congrates on finishing Semester 1-- and in style too it sounds like!! I just finished #5 and can’t believe how fast it seems to have gone. You will be here too before you know it!

Quote:

… can’t believe how fast it seems to have gone. You will be here too before you know it!

Amen to that. Linda, congratulations on a fine showing and keep that spirit of enthusiastic exploration - it will serve you well as you continue. It truly does seem like yesterday that I was, like you, celebrating ONE semester accomplished. Now I have one semester LEFT - pinch me, someone! I’m almost a doctor!