Our family is expanding....

Kev and I found out a few days ago that…
We’re pregnant!!!
Hasn’t really sunk in yet. I don’t think I’ll believe it til the heartbeat or ultrasound.
Oof, and please don’t mind my shabby appearance at the convention - my pants are too tight and I had to dig out my old “fat” clothes. blink.gif sad.gif Thank goodness there is no dress code!!! rolleyes.gif
I am going to be someone’s MOM??? blink.gif ohmy.gif Man, I am tired as all get-out.

WOW! Congratulations!!!

woohoo! congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations!
Being a parent is probably the best experiment of all! laugh.gif

Congratulations!! biggrin.gif
–Jessica, UCCS

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

QUOTE (christina @ May 22 2003, 09:59 AM)
Kev and I found out a few days ago that...
We're pregnant!!!!
Hasn't really sunk in yet. I don't think I'll believe it til the heartbeat or ultrasound.
Oof, and please don't mind my shabby appearance at the convention - my pants are too tight and I had to dig out my old "fat" clothes. blink.gif sad.gif Thank goodness there is no dress code!!!! rolleyes.gif
I am going to be someone's MOM??? blink.gif ohmy.gif Man, I am tired as all get-out.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations!
Being a mother is the most wonderful experience. My favorite thing in the world to do is to watch my children playing together.
I am such a better person for having had my kids. smile.gif
Enjoy your pregnancy, revel in your motherness, savor each moment!

Thanks for the congrats, guys…I’m starting to get used to the idea. LOL, I took NINE tests total and made Kevin take one too just to be sure. (He’s not pregnant, BTW laugh.gif )
My due date is toward the end of January, a looooooooooong ways away. sad.gif I’ve got plenty of time to cater to my neuroses of all the things that could possibly go wrong. rolleyes.gif Kevin photocopied a bunch of interesting stuff for me from Williams Obstectrics. I LOVE seeing what is going on at a certain point in time and getting all the nitty gritty of a pregnancy.
For better or worse, here we go into parenthood!!

Congratulations!!!
Motherhood/parenthood is one of the most challenging and rewarding things you will ever do!
hope the smilie on your post isn’t indicating how you feel in the morning! wink.gif
Theresa

CONGRATULATIONS!
There is just nothing in the world like a new baby. And being a mother changes your life in more ways than you can ever anticipate. No matter what else I may do in my life, nothing will ever be as good as the experience of being mother to my children. It is an awesome privilege - and a ton of fun.

Christina - congratulations!
My wife is due June 10 - and am simultaneously thrilled and terrified with the whirlwind changes taking place with my family - baby, school, moving.
I read SDN partly for the catfights, but OPM is where the measured, valuable advice is - especially with the 'mature' issues.
Congrats again!
- Tae

Yes, Congrats!
My wife and I are still on a cloud after having our first child three months ago. biggrin.gif