Post-Baccs vs Masters vs SMP

Hello everyone!

I am a 25-year-old female who graduated from an undergraduate institution in 2017 with a BA in Biology (not sure why it wasn’t a BS as I took 102 BCPM credits but apparently it was just the degree offered). During school, I worked as a CNA and music librarian. Since I graduated, I have been working as a medical scribe in a clinic, ER and hospital which has helped solidify my desire to become a physician. Recently, I started working as a pharmacy technician to be able to save up for application fees and tuition. I have been looking through various post-bacc programs, masters, SMPs, etc but have come to a standstill over the past couple of months in my spare time. I did okay in college (cumulative 3.37, science 3.13) due to needing to work throughout this time.
Freshman: cum. 3.47, science 3.18
Sophomore: cum. 3.04, science 2.75
Junior: cum. 3.63, science 3.49.
Senior: cum. 3.63, science 3.49.

I did take the MCAT in 2019 and got a 493. I am just not sure if I should go through an undergraduate post-bacc, graduate post-bacc, masters or special master’s program. I understand the breakdown between the various programs but am looking for advice as to which program I should truly looking into and apply for the fall of 2021. Any thoughts, advice, suggestions, or anything else is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!