previous college

Please don’t jump on me about this, because I’m sure you’ve heard it a hundred times. I know you have to disclose all schooling, but what if you never finished any of thosed classes? Do you still have to disclose that information? I have no problem doing it if I have to, but I would rather not. Please help!

yep, unfortunately you do. Any grade including “W’s” need to be put on the AMCAS/AACOMAS.

Just join the moans of the group! and WELCOME!!!

Yes, any course that appears on a transcript at some institution, including withdrawals, must be accounted for on your applications.

Does anyone know if applicants to medschool are required to declare classes taken out of the US? I did a diploma course in nursing at a carribbean island about tweenty years ago. Although I will not complete prerequisite untill 2011, I am trying to take care of all issues to smoothen the application process.

I am pretty sure that you have to report any classes that are considered post-secondary. In the U.S. that would be any class after high school but I am willing to bet that AMCAS has defined it quite specifically! Try aamc.org and look for AMCAS application information.

Mary