question about foreign transcripts/degree

I had my undergrad degree (B.A) from another country and I got my master degree in US. I’m recently taking all the prerequisites (bio, chem, etc.) here in US. It seems that there are three options in terms of coursework:

1. Complete 60-90 credits of undergraduate work in the U.S.

So I was wondering how can I fill up the gap of 90 credits, as all prerequisites credits added up are around 45 credits. Is it possible to fill up the rest from my foreign undergrad courses, or should I take them all here in the US?

2. Roll all of the foreign grades into a second, U.S. undergraduate degree as a transfer student.----Is foreign undergrad degree recognized by Med schools? If not, is this a better option? as I have master degree from the US, is undergrad degree beneficial?

3. Do you know which schools will accept a foreign undergraduate degree if a U.S. graduate degree has been earned.

any other suggestions?

Thank you so much for your time, and I really appreciated it!

@Haray07 wrote:

I had my undergrad degree (B.A) from another country and I got my master degree in US. I’m recently taking all the prerequisites (bio, chem, etc.) here in US. It seems that there are three options in terms of coursework:

1. Complete 60-90 credits of undergraduate work in the U.S.

So I was wondering how can I fill up the gap of 90 credits, as all prerequisites credits added up are around 45 credits. Is it possible to fill up the rest from my foreign undergrad courses, or should I take them all here in the US?

2. Roll all of the foreign grades into a second, U.S. undergraduate degree as a transfer student.----Is foreign undergrad degree recognized by Med schools? If not, is this a better option? as I have master degree from the US, is undergrad degree beneficial?

3. Do you know which schools will accept a foreign undergraduate degree if a U.S. graduate degree has been earned.

any other suggestions?

Thank you so much for your time, and I really appreciated it!

The only way your foreign undergrad courses will count is if they appear on the transcript of a US institution, with a grade assigned so that a GPA can be calculated.

1. If applying DO, you will need psychology and sociology. Throw in some Spanish, English, intro philosophy, economics, etc and you can hit 60. Some schools require statistics, so that can be a useful one to add.

2. If you can find a school that will transfer your credits into their transcript WITH grade, that is the best way to make use of your foreign degree.

3. There are a few schools, but very very few, as I understand but I don't have a list of these schools. Probably look in the MSAR or individual school websites of the schools you are most interested in.

Also read thread below. It was useful.
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/a-guide-to-applying-us-med-school-with-a-foreign-bachelor-degree.1228071/