Quotable Quotes-Add yours today

I want to start a list of Quotes that inspire you to keep moving ahead… I will start with my favorite.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”-Marianne Webster

“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself”

We all know who said that right?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but rather learning to dance in the rain!

“…there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men - … for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy.” A. Einstein

The mind of man is capable of anything. -Joseph Conrad.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Phillipians 4:13

and

“For I know the plans I have for you sayeth the Lord, plans for welfare and not calamity, plans for a future and a hope” Jeremiah 29:11.

I saw this just today…“The education of a man is not completed until he dies.” - Robert E. Lee

Phill 4:13 keeps me going, so it was great to see someone else say it, too.

My favorite this week (with about 50 hours to go until I take the MCAT the panic is settling in…) is my mother, who said, “But you love standardized tests. It will be great.” And she really believes that.

“Live for Today, for tomorrow may never come”: Gabe 1:1:01

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”

John Wayne

“Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose.

From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men - above all for those upon whose smile and well-being our own happiness depends, and also for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy.” A. Einstein

“Keep your eye on the prize and remember it’s always been you, will be you, and you are the one who has made the choices that contribute to your success.”

~ one of my best friends in an email when I was a wee bit unsure of myself

He is, and always shall be, one of my greatest supporters. Seems no matter what I do he loves me to pieces. Too bad I can’t bottle him and sell the patent!

“Find your stage door and enter.” (Saw it at the salon today

Be the change you wish to see in the world…

-Gandhi

“Do one thing every day that scares you.”-Eleanor Roosevelt