Returning

hello–
Just returning here after getting sucked into the SDN vortex for a year or so, and finding myself getting frustrated a lot over there and feeling, well, OLD…
A quick intro, because I have to get back to stuffing information in my head for Monday’s test…I’m a 1st year medical student, former professional musician and teacher…no science degree, no clinical experience–I just put my nose down and did it as many of you have done and are doing.
And I love this new life. Sometimes I feel like I should be suffering more, but I love it. I am constantly challenged, and even when I am exhausted, I am so glad I am doing this.
I’m also glad to see that the OPM community has expanded so much. I am sure you will hear more from me…
Linda

Quote:

hello–
Just returning here after getting sucked into the SDN vortex for a year or so, and finding myself getting frustrated a lot over there and feeling, well, OLD…
A quick intro, because I have to get back to stuffing information in my head for Monday’s test…I’m a 1st year medical student, former professional musician and teacher…no science degree, no clinical experience–I just put my nose down and did it as many of you have done and are doing.
And I love this new life. Sometimes I feel like I should be suffering more, but I love it. I am constantly challenged, and even when I am exhausted, I am so glad I am doing this.
I’m also glad to see that the OPM community has expanded so much. I am sure you will hear more from me…
Linda

Linda,
Welcome back!
(Yes our membership has grown a lot in this last year. Amazing how many non-trads there are going along this road).
Please post when you can.

Linda,
Welcome back to OPM and congrats on getting into med school. OPM has grown tremendously. I hope you like the new forums and website that our webmasters have worked so hard on setting up. There are several great areas to check out, including the ones for med students, so browse in your meager leisure time and keep others up on your progress. If you have time, we would love to see you at the convention in Denver in June.
Kathy

Welcome, and congratulations on your admission to med school! You’re probably YOUNG over here.
I hardly read SDN at all anymore. I pop over and look at the online diaries and then git for home. The forums are just too scary!