reviewing personal statement?

this is presumptuous to ask… but are there still members who are willing to review personal statements?
If so/not, can anybody recommend who/how many people to ask to review a personal statement… Mine’s been written and edited twice… and I know it needs more work… plus it’s really long, probably too long… anyway…
just asking…
winding it down… getting scary!
Andrea

If you are still looking for someone, I am more than happy to help. PM me your PS, but be aware I will be bluntly honest.

Hi there,
You can send it to me in a PM too.
Natalie

I will send it presently…
I welcome all constructive criticism… I know it’s WAY too long and probably very rambly… my character count says it’s twice as long as it should be… which means I need to trim it WAY down…
I appreciate any advice that you may have… and honestly, if you think it is horrible and wouldn’t send anything like it, please don’t hesitate to share that with me…
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
Andrea

I am also willing to help out anyone with PS …

And I am also happy to help! Plus we can talk about it over tea if you wish ;-).
P.S. I sold my house and am moving to Chapel Hill in July!! I will never have to drive again.

I would love to take someone (or a few people) up on this offer, if anyone’s still willing to take a look at my essay in a couple weeks. I’ll post about it again when I’m closer to being ready. Thanks for offering that kind of help!