Sad news again for my family...

Well, for those of you that know what happened to my hubby, now more bad news for us special ops folks. A very good friend of ours and comrade of my husband was killed in Iraq, they were so close to coming back home. Please pray for his wife and family, thank you.

So sorry to hear this news…we'll be thinking of them and hoping/praying that all people may soon return to their families safely. Take good care.

I’m so sorry for your friend and his family. That is terrible news. sad.gif
(((hugs)))
Pam

Oh, no!
I'm so sorry. My throughts are with your family and the family of your friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your friend's family. I am so sorry for your loss.
Shirl

My prayers are with you and all of those serving as well as their families.
Kathy

Thank you guys, I knew that I could count on OPM'ers for support and prayers. He was so young and almost made it back home…he was a great great man. Someone that both my husband and son looked up as a role model. The wife is just devastated and what is worse worried about financial issues. Us military folks do not get hardly any money to begin with, and then if something like this happens what little we do get is taxed a lot! almost to half of the original…

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Nothing I am writing this morning seems to be what I mean but you and your family are in my thoughts.
Email me if you need anything.

Peace be with your family and friends in the this trying time. PRaying that all our soldiers come home safely.