Second Test Scores

Okay, the test scores from my second organic exam were posted this morning. Well, to my surprise and delight, I made a 93. It was one one of the highest grades in the class. I was super-stoked when I saw the grade. When I left I felt like I’d made another C.
There were only 25 questions, and I thought they were all worth five points a piece, but it turns out that some of the “essay” questions (which weren’t really essay questions in the typical sense; we were drawing structures and explaining shit) were worth much more points than some of the multiple choice questions.
I had my algebra test today, and I don’t feel very good about it, but I don’t even have time to stop and think about it. I’m off to enrich the minds of my students at UACCH. And then on Wednesday I have my first physics test. I’m shaking in my boots over that one.
Keep me in your prayers.
Everybody have a beer tonight to celebrate my A in organic (it may be my last ).

I just re-read my post, and I meant to say four points a piece instead of five. But with my mad-fresh math skills, I sometimes think 5X25 is 100. LOL!

Ash, congratulations! Organic is tough stuff, but you're doing it. A 93…sheeesh, that's great! How's lab? (I loved lab…)
Good luck with physics…

Ash,
That is an awesome score! biggrin.gif That should boost your confidence just a bit.
Keep pluggin away. Good Luck with Physics!

Organic lab has been the best lab experience I've ever had. Last week we distilled methane from methanol. It was mostly watching methane drip from a condenser, but somehow it seemed more fun than all the other labs I've endured.
I have been working so hard these past weeks that sometimes I can't tell down from up, but the hard work is beginning to pay off.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Way to go Ash!!!
I knew you could do it!
Organic labs are either fun or boring as all hell… it just depends on the lab (and the TA)
Enjoy!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
THAT'S GREAT KEEP IT UP
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Congrats on your awesome grade! Wow–it may set a record for the highest grade ever in organic chemistry. biggrin.gif (I haven’t taken o-chem yet or regular chem for that matter. I’m still slogging through PreCalc. I made a less-than-stellar 68 on my first test. The class average was 55 so I feel somewhat better . <!–emo&<_dry.gif)
Love,
Stacy

Yeeeeha!
Organic Chem, Test 2.
100%
biggrin.gif
Life is good!
laugh.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif

Awesome job Ash! You’re kicking some organic butt! smile.gif
Pam

way to go Ash & Boeing! you guys are amazing!
smile.gif
Beth