Seeking feedback on specific formal post-baccs

Hi,
Given that my state (California) schools are turning away students due to budget cutbacks, I am looking to into formal post-baccs. I’ve talked to the administrators at several programs such as Mills, Scripps, U Vermont, and Bryn Mawr. Columbia and Hunter College seem too impacted, perhaps due to being in NY City.
Because Mills is near where I live and because so many Mills premed students volunteer at one of my volunteer gigs (the Berkeley Free Clinic), I’ve gotten some feedback on this program, both positive and negative.
But I am interested in other programs, too. Is anyone who has taken the Scripps, Bryn Mawr, U Vermont, Goucher, Agnes, and other Post-Bacc programs willing to share their experiences?

Quote:

Is anyone who has taken the … Agnes, and other Post-Bacc programs willing to share their experiences?

I think you’re referring to my alma mater, Agnes Scott College, which is a private women’s college in a close-in suburb of Atlanta. It’s small and personal, and has an excellent reputation in the Southeastern US and among those that are familiar with single gender education.
But, at least here in the Midwest, people have NEVER heard of it. If you plan to apply to medical school outside of the South, that may be a factor.
On the other hand, it did break into the Top 50 list on US News this year …
HTH,
Susan
Frozen in Minneapolis, current temp is -16F.
Agnes Scott College, Class of 1982
University of Minnesota Medical School, Class of 2007+