So tired...tired of waiting...

“So tired, tired of waiting for you ou ou…”

AAMC has me on hold online for MCAT reg and I’m tired of waiting. Have to scoot to class soon so I may have to try later.

Anyone get registered yet?

About 3 hours ago, I was able to register my stats, but as of now I was not able to sign up for a test date.

I just registered for January 24; if I change my mind, I can do so when it gets closer to the time of the test.

Well, I have been waiting on and off all day long and I’m hanging it up for tonight. I’ll try again tomorrow. At one point I waited an hour and a half and still did not get through. Why is there such a rush to register on the first day anyway? I am not understanding all the hoopla.

I’ve been waiting for hours, too. At this point, I’ll probably get the little guy off to bed and try again tomorrow.

At least it isn’t quite as irritating as a phone call, "your call is very important to us. . . "

• shanport7300 Said:
Well, I have been waiting on and off all day long and I'm hanging it up for tonight. I'll try again tomorrow. At one point I waited an hour and a half and still did not get through. Why is there such a rush to register on the first day anyway? I am not understanding all the hoopla.

Unfortunately, that is the world of premed. Lots of competitive students that try to one-up everybody. Take your time and don't stress!

Well, I’m in. Logged on just now and got right through and the best thing is that the day and time I wanted was open. So, April 27th 1pm is zero hour! Yikes. My stomach just did a little lurch.

I registered later in May, and that worked out for me. I still got the date I wanted no problem.

Good luck to you all. Dress light, there is alot of security.