Sociology Exam Killed....Only 10 years to Go

I took my first exam of my first class in at least 2 years. I knocked it out of the park. Covered 6 Chapter and was 100 questions long. Got 100/100 on it. I almost shit a brick. I’m psyched now. 2 more exams to go and one paper and there’s my FIRST A!

Fantastic news, Merlin!!! Keep it up

Congratulations! Feels good, doesn’t it?

Nice job! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone. I know it’s silly considering it’s a porverbial drop in the bucket. But, it’s wonderfully motivational for me to know that I’m not just imagining that I’m smart…lol

Well done!

I have a “war story”… when I took sociology, I remember my first exam… I ended up with an 80%. This was mystifying since I DID put the hours in, I read all of the material, I did all of the review stuff at the end of the chapter the works.

When we went over the work, I noted geee whiz according to the book “B” was the correct answer but our instructor insisted that “A” was correct…

I noted that my instructor had certain… (without further definition) lets say “predictable” socio-geo-political views which were easily steriotyped…

From then on when taking a test, I simply asked myself, “What would a person with similar socio-geo-political views find “most” correct?” and answer the question that way… My grades were thence almost perfect…

Thus a normotive skepticism of the “so-called social sciences” (term by Dr Michael Crawford genetic anthropologist)

• medeirosaurus Said:
I took my first exam of my first class in at least 2 years. I knocked it out of the park. Covered 6 Chapter and was 100 questions long. Got 100/100 on it. I almost shit a brick. I'm psyched now. 2 more exams to go and one paper and there's my FIRST A!

Congrats!! sheesh, I don't even remember my first class back to college, lucky.

CONGRATULATINS Merlin, I know how you feel… This year I received a 100% on the final exam in 6 classes… AT first I was hanging them on the wall, but I figure that was too prideful, so I took them down… Before I started school, I was so afraid that I just wasn’t smart enough… or that “I” just didn’t have what it took to be competitive…BULL PUCKY! Now I can TASTE IT! I feel like a pitbull that has sunk my teeth into my own dream. What a feeling!

Gwen