Spring Quarter 2009 is in the books.

I’m not sure how to grade out this quarter. In the last 10 weeks I managed to put in quite a bit of volunteer hours at the hospital, but also saw the A I had in Bio 1 slip to a B+ after doing poorly on the final. I’m super upset with myself in regards to the Bio grade. I don’t think that my time spent volunteering or working part time had that much of an affect on my studying.

Took my Chem 2 final today so we’ll see how that goes. I am expecting at least an A-.

So far that’s 2 B+ grades out of 3 of the prereqs. GPA didn’t even move .01 of point.

• HugzMonster Said:
I'm not sure how to grade out this quarter. In the last 10 weeks I managed to put in quite a bit of volunteer hours at the hospital, but also saw the A I had in Bio 1 slip to a B+ after doing poorly on the final. I'm super upset with myself in regards to the Bio grade. I don't think that my time spent volunteering or working part time had that much of an affect on my studying.

Took my Chem 2 final today so we'll see how that goes. I am expecting at least an A-.

So far that's 2 B+ grades out of 3 of the prereqs. GPA didn't even move .01 of point.

Well, at least you are graded with +/- and not whole grades.

The only way I figure that your gpa wouldn't change that much is if you had a whole lot of credits.

deleted

Not knowing what the curve is going to be like in my Chem class, I’m fearing the worst … another B+. If my neurotic calculations are correct, this quarter I missed an A- in each class both by 1 percent.

This is starting to feel like training 10 weeks for a fight and getting knocked out by the first punch after the bell rings.

Must figure out a way to get better!

Well, if that’s failing then I hope to be failing just like you. LOL. Funny how anything less than an “A” feels worthless.

Hugz where’d the old avi go? I kind of liked him!

Don’t feel too bad. I landed with straight B’s down the board. Some pluses some minuses but all B’s none the less. Kind of grates on my nerves in every way possible.

I’m bringing the old avi back. Big huggable owl beast that shoots laser beams might bring more luck than quack doctor from Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.

Boomkin FTW!

I GOT AN A- IN CHEM 2!!!111!!1!!

LOLZ I’M SO HAPPY!

• HugzMonster Said:
I GOT AN A- IN CHEM 2!!!!!!111!!1!!

LOLZ I'M SO HAPPY!

That's great Hugz! You were so excited, you forgot to keep your finger on the shift key (LOL!).

So what's next, organic chemistry in the fall? We can commiserate together!