Sub par decision making skills

Just what exactly might clue you in that you aren’t exactly “with it” on a particular day?

I will give you a hint. When, after you’ve poured the last bit of cereal from the box into a bowl, you douse the cereal with orange juice.
That one deserved the f-bomb.

I kind of did that. While I did pour milk into my cereal, I put the milk back into the cabinet.

The only people who’ve never done things like this are the ones who lie. I always claim that I have just too many important things on my mind. I will say that I’ve never LEFT the milk in the cereal closet; I always catch the error as I’m doing it.
Mary

My wife found my socks in the refridgerator the other day. My best guess is that I had them in my hand while trying to get breakfast for the kids, and found a convenient place to put them…

Quote:

The only people who’ve never done things like this are the ones who lie. I always claim that I have just too many important things on my mind. I will say that I’ve never LEFT the milk in the cereal closet; I always catch the error as I’m doing it.

So far…

I had one of those moments this afternoon! I worked all morning to replace a part-from-h3ll on my riding mower. After the 5 hour repair, I decided to test it by mowing my lawn.

There I am, riding the mower, when my daughter signals me from the driveway. I stepped off the mower before realizing it was still moving forward. Yes, I forgot to take it out of gear / shut it down. Luckily, the machine has a dead-mans switch, so it only coasted another 10 feet. My rear end is a bit sore, but my pride is still stinging. My daughter got a good laugh (10 year-olds, sheesh!).

That has to be one of the most mindless things I’ve ever done.

The best is trying to get out of your car with the seat belt still on.
Always a classic, and always happens in public places (at least to me).

I do this kind of stuff all the time… it’s so commonplace it’s not even really funny anymore… :wink:
welcome to the club.

While cooking, I have tried to pour the milk meant for my dessert into the curry pot…that would NOT be good! Putting milk into the cabinet reminds me, when my husband first put away groceries for me, he put the canned biscuits in the cabinet…I found the can busted open a couple of days later and biscuit dough all over!