Summer is almost over.....

WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWW

Congrats on the news!!!

Triplets huh? Are they your first? I have 3 girls (5, 2, and 3mos) and let me tell you they are a handful. Good luck and congrats again.

We don’t know with any certainty yet, but she had 3 “pre-embryos” {morula?} implanted. The procedure was done with her own ova, and the success rate for our age group is low (10-20% from what I’ve been told). We’ll know more after she has an ultrasound next month. If all is successful, this will be the first offspring for either of us. What a way to end the summer, yes? Thanks for the support… much appreciated!

Tim

I wanted to reply earlier, but first I had to find the right picture to share surprise and happiness and congrats - this was the best I could do:

[image]http://www.sillyanimals.com/pics/monkeys/images/surprised.jpg[/image]

Did you ever have one of those days where you feel like half of your neurons just ain’t inspired to fire?

Random strangeness and silliness at my 2nd day (back) as a full time student, and now it seems that I’m unable to properly post an image, and unable to find my edit button.

… I figure what I’ll do is get all these days out of the way, before it really matters. I’d hate to have my surgeon have woken up on the wrong side of the bed