Summer MCAT Prep

Hello,

I am Anthony Sutton M.D., 2008 graduate of UT Houston Medical School. I was a police officer for 15 years before going to medical school. Currently I am completing my 2nd year Post-Doc fellowship in stroke research. Two years ago, myself and UT faculty Dr. Johnson started a MCAT Prep course. We have had a greater than 90% success rate in getting students into medical school. We work with small groups and several of our students have been over the age of 35. If you are interested in our course or any other advice, please check the website out at: www.amsutton.com

»MCAT Prep« or give me a call (713) 244-4524

I love that OldPremed is here, because they guided me into and through medical school.

Thanks alot

Dr. Sutton,

I am a student at U of H and received some information about your program a few weeks ago from the pre-med society there. I will hopefully be taking your course in the fall as I want to take the MCAT next January and apply to med school next summer. Any ideas on how I can get some shadowing experience under my belt? I just got an internship at Texas Children’s but that will not start until the fall. Thanks!

Tiffiany

Yes I can guide you to some shadowing opportunities. Feel free to give me a call and I will line you up. We look forward to having you join us in the fall. I think we will have 100% of the students get interviews from the spring group.

My number is (713) 244-4524