Taking a TON of Classes this Fall Semester

I’m a student as Arizona State University (online) as a Biochem major. This fall, I will be taking Chem 1 & 2, Physics 1 & 2. However, ASU works by a 7.5 week term. This means that I will be taking Chem 1 and Physics 1 (including labs for both) together in a span of 7.5 weeks. However, I’m going to be taking microbio at a community college at the same time but its the traditional 16-week class.
Is this too much?? Should I not risk taking microbio with these other chem and physics courses?

Yes this is quite the load. Especially with Gen Chem and Physics. These classes are significantly more difficult in college. It’s not unheard of for many to get Cs in Physics and have a tough time with Gen Chem which is memorization. The labs, while not super difficult do take time to do as well.

I’m not sure if you’re just jumping into things now, but this isn’t a race to get everything done. Take your time to really learn the material, hone your studying skills, and do well. If you’re making straight A’s and find that you have time to do other things, shadow or work on becoming a scribe. Get those experiences started and consistent.