Textbooks / Study Guides for Sale

Here are the books / study guides I have available:

High Yield Pharmacology – &#3610 + S&H

Medical Cell Biology – &#3615 + S&H

Moore & Persuad’s Study Guide & Review accompaniment to the legendary work - Human Embryology (the textbook is written in Japanese in my opinion - the only way I got through the course is with this study guide) – &#3615 + S&H

These will also be “awarded” on a first come - first served basis. If you want one of them, simply reply here and state which ones. Please provide and e-mail address so that we can arrange shipping & payment of the chat board for privacy & security.

Unfortunately I already have those. Keep me posted as you get other books.
I have an idea for everyone, talk to fellow classmates to see if they have anything to sell to the group? I am sure that they may have some books to sell also.

Hi Dave, Are these books still avail? If so, I’m interested in them! Thanks

These two still are:

Medical Cell Biology – &#3615 + S&H

Moore & Persuad’s Study Guide & Review accompaniment to the legendary work - Human Embryology (the textbook is written in Japanese in my opinion - the only way I got through the course is with this study guide) – &#3615 + S&H

And, I have added:

First Aid: Step 1 2001 edition – a very solid book for the USMLE & COMLEX either one…asking &#3620 + S&H

Step Up to the Boards – An excellent book for both USMLE & COMLEX and, in my humble opinion, written in a style that very closely mimics how things are asked for the COMLEX >> USMLE…asking &#3620 + S&H

Buzzwords for the Boards – great book to quiz yourself from…my board study partner & I quizzed each other 2~3x/week from this. It is esp helpful in recalling all of those stinkin enzymes and trivial “bug” properties the USMLE loves to dwell upon. &#3610 + S&H

If any of you want any of these…drop me an e-mail @ OldManDave2003@hotmail.com – first come, first served.

Whoops! Rachel has already got dibs on the Buzzwords book.

Rachel, I’ll be a shipping Buzzwords to you as soon as I find your address again. you may want to re-send it to me @ OldManDave2003@hotmail.com.

OK…these items have not sold; so I am slashing prices!!!

Moore & Persaud – FREE, you just pay S&H

Medical Cell Bio – &#3610 + S&H

First Aid: Step 1 2001 edition – &#3610 + S&H

Step Up to the Boards – &#3610 + S&H

E-mail me off the board or reply here…I just want to clear off some shelf space!