Think happy thoughts . . .

Well, D-day is here. I take Step 1 tomorrow at 1 pm. I’m taking a relatively easy evening of light studying before hitting the sack at a decent time.

So, think happy thoughts for me! I’m sure I will feel totally shredded by the time I finish the exam, but it will be a huge relief to get it over with.

Thinking happy thoughts for you - go nail it, Amy .

YOU GO AMY! I will be thinking strong thoughts for you tomorrow. You’ve done lots of good prep for this and you are ready. Good luck!

Mary

Happy thoughts are on their way!

Amy, I am sending very happy thoughts your way! Best of luck. . . but knowing you have prepared well, I know you’ll do fine!

Happy thoughts! Good Luck!

I’m waiting for my results LOL so

Happy Happy Happ…

Clinicals continue!

Is it over yet? I hope everything went smoothly and you kept your confidence

Well, it’s over. I think that ranks as one of the more miserable experiences of my life. I sincerely hope that I passed and don’t have to do it again.

Thanks, everyone, for the happy thoughts and votes of confidence.

Bill, congrats on getting yours out of the way. How long ago did you take it? (I’m trying to figure out how long it will be before I get my scores).

You will BE fine…we all thought we had failed it…and somehow we all passed. Good luck! and enjoy the “relief” of being done with this beast.

I took mine in mid-June and the scores were out about the second week of July, so the wait is not TOO long. And yes, that may have been the very worst exam I ever took in my life. It’s a toss-up between that and the MCAT. Heinous. I was so relieved that I passed.

Mary