UCONN post bacc? Anyone know anything?

Hey Guys:
I am new here–this site seems very informative.
A little about myself:
I am 23 years old. I graduated from Georgetown University in 2002 with a degree in English Literature. I had a 3.6 cum and a 3.85 in my major.
I have had two years of interesting work and experiences (sous chef, little league baseball coach, director of development for non-profit etc.)
For a variety of reasons, I have decided that medicine is my true calling. I took honors Chem and Physics in high school along with Calculus–but never took any “hard sciences” in college.
Thus, to make up for my science/math deficiency I have decided to enroll in a post-bacc. I live in CT, and UCONN’s seems like the best option for me. The cost is very low, they seem to have good support and opportunities to volunteer/research at the Health Center.
A few questions for those who know about the program at UCONN:
1) Are the classes held at Farmington or Storrs?
2) How does the linkage to UCONN-Med work? Do you have to take the MCAT? Is there a certain GPA level you need to reach in your post-bacc classes?
3) How many classes do you take every semester?
4) Based on my the above biography of myself, would I stand a good chance of being admitted to the progam? Would I stand a good chance of being offered conditional admission to the Med School?
5) What types of research/volunteer opportunities are available?
6) Besides UCONN-Med, what other Med schools does this post-bacc program have a good relationship with?
Any other thoughts/anecdotes would be appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my (many) questions—
P.S. I would be applying to “Progam A” at UConn–for people with no science background

1. Are the classes held at Farmington or Storrs?
    They are held at the Storrs campus with all the undergrads.
    2) How does the linkage to UCONN-Med work? Do you have to take the MCAT? Is there a certain GPA level you need to reach in your post-bacc classes?
    Yes, yes, and yes. If you do well, you have a great chance of getting into the med school that fall - no need to wait a year! You must have a great gpa ad a good mcat - its no free ride.
    3) How many classes do you take every semester?
    You have to take 15 to 17 credits of the hard stuff - (i.e., physics and chemistry for majors) - and you must do well. Chemistry at UCONN is real hard. Expect a hight percentage of your class retaking the class (gen and org).
    4) Based on my the above biography of myself, would I stand a good chance of being admitted to the progam? Would I stand a good chance of being offered conditional admission to the Med School?
    I tried twice to get into the postbac program and they did not let me in either time. I’m also more non-trad than you. I went ahead and did it alone, but I did meet someone around your age who also was doing it alone because they did not let her in. But go ahead and try. I also know two people in the program that went right into the med school, so if you get in and do well, you have a great shot at it.

5) What types of research/volunteer opportunities are available? Your going to be too busy to do anything else.
    6) Besides UCONN-Med, what other Med schools does this post-bacc program have a good relationship with? Non that I know of.

Hey BACMEDIC:
Thanks so much for the reply–your answers were very helpful.
15-17 credits sounds like a lot…how many classes is that?
do you have any indication why you were not admitted to the post-bacc? Any tips for my application?
Thanks again!