Undecided which reference book to buy?

Greetings:

Already started studying the MCAT I’m gonna take it on January 2011. And I’m looking for more material to review general concepts because I been graduate a few years ago. Looking thru the web I find two books and want to know If anyone recommend the uses these books. One of these is Michael Donnino MCAT Pearls of Wisdom and the other is from Alpha O. Diallo called The Official Student Doctor Network MCAT Pearls: A high-yield review of the pre-medical sciences.

I would like to know which of the two to buy and which of these books can help me to review for my exam.

Thanks…

I would go with the one that the format best fits your learning style. If you are a visual learner, which one of the books best presents information in that manner. Are you an organizer, putting information into slots and categories, etc? Take an introspective look and go from there.

Hope this helps. Good luck!!

No opinion on the above books, but fwiw, I’m currently studying for the mcat and will take it in April 2011. I use wikipremed.com which is a great (and free) mcat review site. I also supplement with the Examkrackers books.