Univ. of Nis in Serbia - a scam or for real?

I got the following in my junk mail folder today and I was curious whether this outfit is genuine. Has anyone any experience with them?

Quote:

International College of Medicine (ICMNIS) at the Medical Faculty of the University of Nis in Serbia is accepting applications from qualified high school students and students with 1 or 2 years of college for entry into the Winter 2006 and Fall 2006 semesters.
If you are a high school graduate or about to graduate from a high school with science and pre-med subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, then you may qualify to enter into a 6 years (12 semester) on campus M.D. degree program of ICMNIS. Some clinical years may be completed at teaching hospitals in US, Canada and other European countries.
Seats are limited (accepting only 50 students per semester) from countries worldwide . Apply early for early acceptance . We are accepting applications on a rolling basis . Applications are being accepted online only . For more information, please visit our website at www.icmnis.com or email us to info.md.program@icmnis.com
To apply online, please visit: www.regonline.co.uk/icmnis
University of Nis in Serbia is a public university, was established in 1960 and currently has approximately 25,000 students and is one of the leading institutes of higher learning in the Eastern Europe . University of Nis has medical faculty, law faculty, engineering faculty, business faculty and other science and arts faculties. The University Medical center is a well maintained 2,000 bed teaching hospital plus more than 100 satellite clinics.
The program is in English. Tuition is ~ US $10,000 (US Ten Thousand Dollars) per academic year. Medical Faculty of the University of Nis has all the required approvals. Graduates are eligible to work in US, Canada , Europe and Asia .
We also provide post-graduate training including M.S degree and PhD in various fields.
Serbia is a very safe place for Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Asians and people from any countries in the world. The city of Nis is approximately 150 km from Belgrade . There is a direct flight to Belgrade from many major cities in Europe including from London , Paris , Frankfurt , Zurich etc.
COME JOIN THE ICMNIS MEDICAL PROGRAM, LEARN DURING THE SEMESTERS AND ENJOY EUROPE DURING THE SEMESTER BREAKS . THIS WILL BE A REWARDING AND UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU .
Plus you will earn a prestigious M.D degree that will significantly enhance your earning powers for the rest of your life.
International College of Medicine · Brace Taskovic 81 · 18,000 Nis, Serbia This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.

Terry,
I have no idea how good this school is and how safe would it be to study in Serbia. I know, however that everything they wrote about admission process is true! It’s much less competitive in Eurpe - at least in former Eastern Block…
I should have gone to Med School stright after High school in Poland. It’s a little bit more competitive than in Serbia but doesn’t even compare to the whole American system…

Sounds like what Cuba has going on. I know Cuba’s is legit but I’m not 100% sure what a Cuban trained physician would have to deal with to be allowed to practise in the US. The Cuban program is 6 years if you have no college.