Unstable

I was just curious about something. I am doing a post-bacc program at Hunter College in New York City. Yet, I have taken classes at schools other then Hunter. For example, I took General Chemistry II at New York City College of Technology in Brooklyn and received a ‘B’. Will medical schools look down on me for being all over the place in my studies? I want to do what is best.

Not necessarily. As non-trad post-bacs, a lot of us are trying to fit very specific courses into as short a time period as possible, while working around our jobs, family, etc. Many people take classes at different schools because the current class they need isn’t offered at the same school or isn’t offered at a time they need. But . . . it IS offered at school B.
While I think I would avoid jumping around to TOO many different schools, I don’t think a couple of different schools. You may be asked why you didn’t take all of your classes at one school, especially if you didn’t take all of a series there. But, I do know a lot of people who take summer classes at a different institution without any difficulties. I took organic I and II at a different institution.

I think a couple different schools are probably o.k. provided you have acceptable (in their eyes) reasons for doing so. One thing I would be careful of, and this is probably not the case for you, is taking the first of a series course at one university, earning a “lower” grade, and then moving to another school (especially one that may be considered of lower level of difficulty) for the second part of the series. It will be easy for adcoms to see through this.
Something you will want to be sure of is that the “jumping” between universities may make getting quality letters of recommendation tougher. Schools want letters from a minimum of two science faculty (and some want more). These letters need to come from faculty who know you well–most often, for a qualified applicant, the quality of the letter is directly related to the quality of this relationship. Getting a quality letter from an instructor who has worked with you in only one class will be difficult IMHO. My experience in interviewing is that letters of recommendation play a HUGE role in the process, or at least they were for me. I am very thankful that I developed strong relationships with a couple different instructors.
Wherever you go for your classes, continue to do well! That is more important than where you take the courses. And do very well on the MCAT. Your GPA, MCAT scores, letters of recommendation, and personal statement are going to be what’s looked at when most schools decide whether or not to interview you, and my personal opinion is that, as long as you’ve taken the courses at quality institutions, the # of institutions is going to play little to no role in getting the interview. Then, when you’re going on all these interviews you’re going to get , you can explain why you chose the road you did.
Best of luck in your continued studies!
Larry