Visiting post bacs and advisors when first week of classes starting

Hi everyone

I had arranged post bac program visitations a month ago but decided to begin my own post bac now, however, classes start today.

I will get As in my courses but I will miss 3 days visiting these programs and will subsequently miss the first two classes if I keep my visitations.

I will not “just guess” in regards to what courses to take so this feedback and visitation commentary will be critical.

Should I try to reschedule the visits so I don’t miss my first week and even one of my labs?

There are a few options I suggest:

1. Non-reschedule option: Email your professors and see if you can make up anything you missed after the trip and to check in with them to let them know you will be gone. They can also give you any work that you will miss so you can start working on some of them during the trip if you have time.

2. Reschedule option: Reschedule for next week when school starts to get settled in.

Either option works. Just make sure you let the professors know ahead of time. Hope this helps.

Thank you!

I ended up rescheduling to make the first day of courses after one visit cancelled. Need all the help I can get!

That’s good. Let me know if you have further questions.