Weird feelings in my head right now

Alright,
I am over the shock of the MCAT and have signed up for Kaplan and plan to hit the books right away. So I am a little depressed about the whole issue.
Just then, my wife calls and tells me that…

The baby will be here in/around May 12 of 2006.

WOW.
I think I would have to lie down for a while after news like that.
Wow.
Congratulations!!!

Gabe,
Congratulations!!! That’s a great news…
…if you still decide to take April M-CAT (and the whole Kaplan course) you’ll be done before the baby arrives!!!

Thanks!!!
I do not give up that easily. I am going to get into medical school.

Quote:

Thanks!!!
I do not give up that easily. I am going to get into medical school.

I don’t doubt that for a moment! You’ll be a great dad and a great doctor. You’ll just be a little more tired than you planned.
((hugs))

Hey, Gabe,
Congratulations on the expected new arrival!!! WOW, what awesome news! Best of luck on the MCAT next time around. I know you will reach your goal–keep the faith!
Lu

Quote:

Alright,
I am over the shock of the MCAT and have signed up for Kaplan and plan to hit the books right away. So I am a little depressed about the whole issue.

Congratulations Gabe!! That is wonderful news!!

Quote:

Alright,

Is this y’all’s first? Parenthood is the most fantastic thing you could ever undertake. CONGRATS!
Regarding med school - be methodical, organized and listen to the wonderful advice provided in these forums & you will maximize your chances. Getting in is not about being the smartest or fastest it is about perseverence.

Thanks for the advise Dave. It is certainly something I will keep with me.
Actually, this would be #3. And as they say: Shop’s closed after this.

Gabe, congratulations to all of you. As the proud mother of three, I gotta say, three kids is quite the humbling experience… you are always outnumbered, they will gang up against you, you will be tired always. And your dinner table will be enriched beyond measure, and full of laughter. God bless you!
Mary

Congratulations! We actually had a false positive this month (positive home test, late monthly visitor, negative doctor test) and we got excited for about a minute too. Even though we want to wait, we both would be excited for the unplanned
CONGRATS!

that happened to me several times before i finally got a keeper (one who decided to stay). i had to respond not only because that happened but your tag line. my husband is a huge jimmy buffet fan, we had to go see him on our honeymoon!

Yeah, that’s one of my favorite quotes ever! I’m a big Buffett fan, but my parents are bigger fans. Scary when your parents party harder than you do !

Gabe,
Congrats on the future little one…and three strikes isn’t out. Though I took the MCAT only once, I went to an offshore school. Thats still an option for you if you can and want to.