Well, got rid of my computer

I wish it wasn’t 112 degrees outside when I did it, but I finally got rid of my satanic desktop computer. That’ll teach the punk biatch to mess with me.

I put those pics on my Windows™ desktop as a gentle reminder should the thing start misbehaving.

That is why my next computer will be a macbook…btw you get a free nano as a college student with the purchase of a macbook. www.apple.com …pretty nifty.

what kind of shotgun did you use?

• Heather1215 Said:
That is why my next computer will be a macbook...btw you get a free nano as a college student with the purchase of a macbook. www.apple.com ...pretty nifty.

what kind of shotgun did you use?

Charles Daly Field Tactical 12 gauge pump w/18.5" barrel...although I think I'm going to put at least a 24" barrel on it since they're interchangeable. It has so much recoil that...well, let's just say that my shoulder looks like it got hit by a baseball bat. I didn't mind the recoil that much at the time, and my shoulder doesn't hurt, but that can't be good for the body if I keep shooting it as is.

• T_Forsythe Said:
I put those pics on my Windows(tm) desktop as a gentle reminder should the thing start misbehaving.

Well, don't install Vista and you'll probably be fine, hehe that was the downfall of my desktop.

WOW! All I did was dump mine in a dumpster after I literally burned the harddrive.

I switched to Mac about 4 years ago…never looked back. Unfortunately work is talking about having a single platform network. According to them it’s best…so that way when hackers break in they only have access to everyone’s computer.

My method of computer troubleshooting

See above for the link to the video of the carnage.

Ummmmm…

That’s great, Tim. I like the Office Space musical tribute ;).

• pi1304 Said:
That's great, Tim. I like the Office Space musical tribute ;).

Thanks, lol. I figured I had to pay homage to the movie that gave me the idea for doing this.

Damn dude. Reminds me of the scene in Office Space where the guys had enough of that p.o.s. copier in their office and they went gangsta on that thing.

I love IT!!! and office space. Bang Bang