Wendy Kelley

It just hit me that Old Man Dave’s wife Wendy will not be attending this year’s conference! From the Dallas conference in 2002 to DC in 2003 to Denver last year, I became so accustomed to seeing Wendy’s smiling face behind the conference registration table. You’ll be missed Wendy! Maybe we can dress Dave up and use him as a fill in this year!

Jesus! What a horrible visual! OMD in drag!!! As non-pretty as I am as a man, I would make a hideous woman! Hell, I would have to sneak up on a glass to get a drink of water!

Quote:

Jesus! What a horrible visual! OMD in drag!!! As non-pretty as I am as a man, I would make a hideous woman! Hell, I would have to sneak up on a glass to get a drink of water!

I was thinking that as well but couldn’t get close enough to the keyboard to type it. I was doing all I could to supress the nausea!! LOL J/K

Well, let’s see… there are these pictures… they could be had and distributed at will for a nominal fee…
I’m kidding!!
I’ll miss seeing you guys as well. Dave will tell you that I’ve lamented multiple times about not getting to go this year. It would be tough having a 2 year old there, trying to help with the conference, especially with family not available to help us this year.
Let me just give a sampling of what you’d hear-
“Daddy, daddy, daddy, I want daddy, I want daddy, I want daddy to fffeeeeeddd me.” “Dillon’s daddy’s baby doll.”
or there’s my personal favorite:
“David, you stop that.” (said with a scowl on her face and a finger pointing at Dave.)
You guys have a great conference. I’ll be thinking about you!
Wendy