Where do predents go?

I’m a non-trad. predent student, but everyone seems to be premeds here. Is there a particular thread I can go to for the predents?

studentdoctor.net has a predent forum. You’re welcome to hang out here, though; there are some issues in common.

Cheers,

• toooldtodream Said:
I'm a non-trad. predent student, but everyone seems to be premeds here. Is there a particular thread I can go to for the predents?

Hey there, you are NEVER too old to dream ya know! Anyway to the best of my recollection as one of the OLD OldPreMeds, you're the first person to bring up pre-dent. So you get to start the thread and share what you're learning as you go. As Terry said, there's a pre-dent forum on studentdoctor.net, but we'd love for you to stick around here, too -- we'll give you lots of encouragement and hope that YOU, in turn, can pass that on to others.

Welcome!

Mary
  • toooldtodream Said:
I'm a non-trad. predent student, but everyone seems to be premeds here. Is there a particular thread I can go to for the predents?

Welcome to OldPreMeds! While we do not specifically have a forum for Pre-Dents, you are most welcome to hang out with us. I am not sure how relevant our advice can & will be - never researched dentistry.

Best of luck & success to you!
  • OldManDave Said:
Welcome to OldPreMeds! While we do not specifically have a forum for Pre-Dents, you are most welcome to hang out with us. I am not sure how relevant our advice can & will be - never researched dentistry.

Best of luck & success to you!

By the way, if your presence here garners sufficient interest & demonstrates a sufficiently sized constituency - we could certainly consider adding in a pre-Dent / Dent set of forums.