WVSOM OPEN HOUSE!!

Meet some of the faculty, talk with students, get advice on financial aid. . . . . just about anything and everything you’d want to know about the school.
The Open House is scheduled for Nov. 15. That’s a Saturday, so if you live anywhere near Lewisburg, WV, you should be able to get here by coming on Friday evening. Great lodging available in the area – Brier Inn, General Lewis Inn, as well as a Days Inn and a Super 8. Or if you want to make a great, albeit expensive, weekend out of it, you could always stay at the Greenbrier, about 8 miles away in White Sulphur Springs. That’ll only cost you about $500/night or so. . . rolleyes.gif
But the Open House is a great opportunity to get to see WVSOM. There will be presentations on financial aid and admissions stuff, a panel of current students to answer your questions about being a student here, a lunch is provided, and a tour of the school, including our absolutely FANTASTIC anatomy lab! And, I know at least one OPM member is attending, and I am going to be there, even if I’m not on the student panel, to answer questions about PBL.
So, if you have the chance to come on over, please let me know. And, let the school know by calling 1-304-645-6270 and asking for Trish Perkins office. They need to know if you’re coming, and if you’re bring friends or family with you in order to be sure they have enough lunches for everyone. And YES, family is very welcome! And they usually have pretty good lunches!!

Linda
I wish I could see the school!! sad.gif Good news is, tho, all my letters are in at WVSOM and got one from my DO on the way!!
Kathy