2008 Acceptances

Hard to believe it is already time to start this thread!

Ooooooooooooooookay! Got my first acceptance to Midwestern-CCOM today!!!

OMG I’m going to be a doctor!!!

Congratulations, megboo!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats, Meg!

Cool, Meg! This is really exciting!!!

Mary

Thanks, you guys! I know some other people that occasionally post on OPM that have also got acceptances, but I don’t want to steal their thunder - I’ll wait for them to spread the news!

Congratulations!

Fantastico!! I bet that is a wonderful feeling!!! congratulations!!!

Yay! Congratulations to you, Meg. I’m so happy for you!

David

Yahoo! Meg - I have been hoping that I would hear soon that you got in! Congratulations.

Meg! Congratulations!!! Now at least you can take a deep breath and relax a little bit! How does the school rank among others you’ve applied to?

Kasia

Way to go Meg!!! (And to those you know who already have acceptances, congrats as well. . . . but hurry up and post and let us know!!!)

Thanks again guys!

CCOM at this point is a tie with SIU for #1, so that was such a blessing. I just sent my secondary back to SIU so I will have to wait to see how that turns out. I also applied to UIC/U of I and subsequently applied to their RMED program as well, which is in Rockford - another easy commute for me!

• Quote:

I got accepted at Creighton!!!!!!!!!

Ack! this is what happens when you hit "edit" instead of reply without even looking... something a mod can do.

I have totally stomped on jlw's excited announcement. I'm so sorry. The original said something like, "I got my call about 20 minutes after megboo called to tell me about CCOM. We're going to be doctors!!!!!"

Geeze, I apologize profusely, up down and sideways. And I congratulate you besides, jlw. The reason I was replying was to say, I really liked Creighton based on their website and wished I could apply there. So I'm glad to know someone who may end up there. Congratulations!

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Gaaak. That was way too easy to do or else I am way more tired than I realize.

Mary

YAYYYYY!

I’m so happy for you guyz!!!

Congrats, Jlw!

Wow, guys, that’s awesome news! Congrats!!!

CONGRATS