2011 MCAT

August 18 @ 1:00PM.

Anywone else taking the exam this year?

Ask me in the middle of May. I really hope not.

April 29 at 1 pm

May 26th; 1 pm…

Also August 18th at 1pm. Decided to use the summer to focus. I finish Org Chem 2 on May 9th. Whew!

Well I moved my date back to taking it July 16th. I just finished Org Chem II and needed more time to get my practice MCAT scores up. Man I am so glad Org Chem is done. That was intense this semester!! I hope to never hear about so many reagents and synthesis again in life. LOL…

Took it this year and did quite well. It was a real pain to study for it but in the end it payed off. I also took it kind of late in the summer. :slight_smile:

I rescheduled for Sept 10, got my scores back today, and I’m thrilled to say that all my hard work paid off!

Yeah me!

Congrats!!!

Kate

Woo hoo!!!

BTW - Have you ever heard of the PathGuy website? The pathologist that runs it is our Pathology instructor. Interesting and different.

WAY TO GO!!! That has to be a amazing feeling to have it behind you and to have gotten the score you wanted! Congratulations!

Nice!

• LJSimpson Said:
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - Have you ever heard of the PathGuy website? The pathologist that runs it is our Pathology instructor. Interesting and different.

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

Yes, I'm VERY familiar with Pathguy and I've frequented his site many times over the past 6 or so years since I first found it on the web.

Honestly, there isn't much going on in Path that I don't know something about, LOL!!!

Congratulations! That has to be a wonderful thing now that it’s done!