I'm IN!

Just got my acceptance letter from the Medical College of Wisconsin today! WOOHOOOOOOOO!
Many thanks to Vita for checking my mail for me while I was out of town and calling me with the good news!!!

Hey–congratulations! I knew you’d get in, but that’s awesome news!
Now go out and celebrate on this lovely Sunday night!

CONGRATS!!! Yes!! I KNEW you could/would do it Denise!

CONGRATULATIONS, Denise!!!
I had no doubts that you would get in. I hope I hear news like that sometime during the next few months!
Go and dance up a storm.
Lu

Congratulations, Denise! May this be the first of many!
Amy

CONGRATULATIONS DENISE!!!

Fantastic! Congratulations, and don’t forget to celebrate!

YESSSSS!!! Congratulations!!!

excuse my new york excitement but “Far freaking out!”

Quote:

excuse my new york excitement but “Far freaking out!”

Hey, are we equally middle-aged here? I remember Zonker saying that in Doonesbury.

CONGRATULATIONS!!
If I remember things right, this is when you’ll begin floating on cloud 9 for a few days. . . weeks. . . well, until orientation week, anyway!!

Denise,
I didn’t even think you wouldn’t get in!!!
Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!
Now just relax…and celebrate…
and if you get a moment change this ‘shooting for entering 2006’

Denise,
That’s awesome! Congratulations! What are you going to do to celebrate?
Gina

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

congratz!!!

Dr. Babin, CONGRATULATIONS. I am so proud to know you. Bask in the glow and enjoy being an MS-0.
BIG HUG to you!
Mary

Good for you!!
Congratulations!!!

Denise–
CONGRATS!! That’s so awesome. You’re first choice and all. We’re all really happy for you!
Larry

Did I really just type “you’re” instead of “your”??!! Sorry about that everyone. I guess I should shower before jumping on to the forum in the morning!
Larry

Wow, that was quick! They were probably here about a year ago reading your posts and said, “grab that girl fast!” Is Wisconsin your top choice?