Interviews 2004 applicants

OMG Shirl! I am going back he he, for the real interview!!! ahhhhh!!! I am so excited…how are you doing? I can't wait to go eat at Natraj again, I will be going to the lunch buffet if I can while I am there next week (only two days though) yum.

That is AWESOME!!! I was told that you pretty much have to walk on water to interview in September. So that means YOU ROCK! When will you be here? I would love to hear how it goes and give you a big congrats hug. I am so happy for you…
Shirl

Shirl I am here now at Mayo! my interview was yesterday woohoo!! it went fantastic they are truly great at MMS, I am so honored that I even got to this point. I will call you… Also updating:

efex101: Vandy, Jefferson, U of KY, Mayo (done), Pritzker
TheresaW: TCOM, UTMB, UTH, Baylor, UTSA
727CAPT: WVSOM

efex,
I sent you a pm.
Shirl biggrin.gif

YEAH!!!
DRD: Eastern North Carolina!!!
YIPPEE!
DRD

Congrats DRD!!!

Efex,
Congrats on your Mayo interview cool.gif !!!
And also, big ups to ya’ for bagging one at Pritzker!!! Can you tell me how much time passed between your file confirmation and your interview invitation?

drd, Congrats!!! biggrin.gif

DRD: Eastern North Carolina
efex101: Vandy, Jefferson, U of KY, Mayo (done), Pritzker
Can’t wait to see how many OPMers we can get on this list this year!!! cool.gif

DRD: Eastern North Carolina
efex101: Vandy (Sep), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (Sep), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct)

Efex, you’ve officially passed me up on interviews! laugh.gif Go Girl!

Theresa and it is going to COST me he he, not only $$$ but class time lost…the professors are really nice though, no one seems to really care as long as I can take the exams!

DRD: Eastern Carolina University and Eastern Virginia Medical School
YEAH!!

DRD: Eastern North Carolina, Eastern Virginia
efex101: Vandy (Sep), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (Sep), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct)

NotThere: PCOM, WVSOM

efex101: Vandy (Sep), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (Sep), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (from status page, interview date coming in the mail)
NotThere: PCOM, WVSOM

efex101: Vandy (Sep), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (Sep), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (from status page, interview date coming in the mail)
NotThere: PCOM, WVSOM, Temple

cool.gif Yea for all these interviews! biggrin.gif

Holy cow I am so grateful for interviews but it is like a freaking full time job! rolleyes.gif
efex101: Vandy (Sep), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (Sep), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep)

DRD: Eastern North Carolina, Eastern Virginia, and University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill (1st choice)
efex101: Vandy (Sep), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (Sep), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep)
Hey efex, I just copied the most recent info and added a new one to mine, so no need to retally biggrin.gif

DRD congrats on your first choice interview!! Go knock 'em out! tongue.gif

HEY GANG!! Just got my first two interview invitations today - so I added myself to the growing list! WAHOO!!
Divejeep: Vandy (Nov), U Pitt (Sep)
DRD: Eastern North Carolina, Eastern Virginia, and University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill (1st choice)