Interviews 2004 applicants

Glad to see the list growing!!! GO OPM’s biggrin.gif !!!

Got one more!!
DRD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Divejeep: Vandy (Nov), U Pitt (Sep)
DRD: ECU, EVMS, UNC, and VCU
efex101: Vandy (Sep), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (Sep), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep)
TheresaW: TCOM, UTMB, UTH, Baylor, UTSA
727CAPT: WVSOM
NotThere: PCOM, WVSOM, Temple

holy molly one more to add! I am not complaining though!

efex101: Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct)
TheresaW: TCOM, UTMB, UTH, Baylor, UTSA

I’m (huff puff) trying (huff puff) to keep up with you (wheeze) Efex! laugh.gif seriously though, I’m psyched by the number of interviews OPM’ers are racking up. Goes to show you that “how old is too old?” just isn’t a relevant question. wink.gif

efex101: Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (Sep) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct)
TheresaW: TCOM, UTMB, UTH, Baylor, UTSA (all done); UT Southwestern (Nov)

He he, I guess age is just in your mind! I tell you though, I hate to miss sooo many classes but hopefully by going to so many interviews early (7 before October 15) I hope to hear (keeping my fingers double crossed) maybe from one? October 15th or even the end of October. Right now I am taking a break from studying for an ecology exam…that is one thing about interviewing so much then you are kind of lost for classes, but oh well…

Finally - an interview!!!

Bacmedic: VCOM

Way to go Bacmedic!! I just got another one from Ohio State! Wahoo!!
Divejeep: Vandy (Nov), U Pitt (Oct), Ohio State (Oct)

Good luck to everyone on your interviews! Add your name to the next roll call when you’re accepted b/c I know you all will be accepted! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif This is a pretty impressive list.
Love,
Stacy

efex101: Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (done) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct), U of Louisville (oct), ETSU (Sep)

Finally, I can add myself to this list! biggrin.gif

bethjolly: UMd, Sept 22
efex101: Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (done) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct), U of Louisville (oct), ETSU (Sep)

Congratulations!! Another OPM’er that will get in this year wooohoooo! biggrin.gif

Bacmedic and Bethjolly, way to go!!! biggrin.gif are we in the running for biggest OPM class, 2008? cool.gif

OMG, OMG, OMG two more interviews! aggghhhh! Yale and U of Iowa, I cannot believe this! biggrin.gif

Bethjolly: UMd, Sept 22
efex101: Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (done) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct), U of Louisville (oct), ETSU (Sep), U of Iowa (pending), Yale (pending)

Your too much efax!!! Welcome to the neighborhood - I'm about 45 min east of Yale. You do have alot of travel time in your schedule. Where are you from?

I do have a lot of travel time but I am missing a ton of classes! Thank goodness my professors are like hey if you can take the exam and do well more power to you…they are very very understanding. Also, I think I have the record for schools applied to and interviews granted at my school, sooo they would not want to hinder these activities he he. I have a very good friend from undergrad getting her Ph.D at Yale so I will have free room and board so I will save some $$$ there. Still, I have one interview this week, two next week, and it goes on and on. I try no to schedule more than two interviews per week but since mid August I have been on the road…I tell you it is worth it because what you thought about one school once you visit can change dramatically…so I am glad for the opportunity to actually see with my two eyes and put my feelers out about each school that I applied to. Ultimately I would go to any of these schools but I do have my favorites.

Oh I hail from the great state of Tennessee thank God for Southwest! laugh.gif

QUOTE (efex101 @ Sep 14 2003, 10:13 PM)
efex101: Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (done) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct), U of Louisville (oct), ETSU (Sep), U of Iowa (pending), Yale (pending)

To quote some Marine buddies of mine;
"OUT-FU**ING-STANDING EVERYONE!!!"
Sorry for the profanity but the crisp fall air has me feeling kind of rambunctious cool.gif .

NotThere: PCOM, WVSOM, Temple, Jefferson, Case, LECOM, OUCOM

Got another!! SWEET!
DRD
p.s. EFEX, you're a machine!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DRD: Wake Forest (sept), ECU (done), EVMS(done), UNC (Sept), and VCU (done)

Just updating some stuff and adding two more although I do not know about Indiana, they told me the date and they may not be able to change it to another date unsure.gif and that day for me is not good, we will see…

DRD: Wake Forest (sept), ECU (done), EVMS(done), UNC (Sept), and VCU (done)
efex101 (remember that I did apply to 28 schools folks! OMG what was I thinking? he he): Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (done) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct), U of Louisville (oct), ETSU (done), U of Iowa (Dec), Yale (Oct), Indiana (pending), Wash U (pending)