Interviews 2004 applicants

Bethjolly: UMd, Sept 22
Bacmedic: VCOM
Divejeep: Vandy (Nov), U Pitt (Oct), Ohio State (Oct)
DRD: Wake Forest (sept), ECU (done), EVMS(done), UNC (Sept), and VCU (done)
efex101 (remember that I did apply to 28 schools folks! OMG what was I thinking? he he): Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (done) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct), U of Louisville (oct), ETSU (done), U of Iowa (Dec), Yale (Oct), Indiana (pending), Wash U (pending)
TheresaW: TCOM, UTMB, UTH, Baylor, UTSA (all done); UT Southwestern (Nov)
727CAPT: WVSOM
NotThere: PCOM, WVSOM, Temple, Jefferson, Case, LECOM, OUCOM
Runtita: KCOM (Oct. 9)

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Hooray!

:blushes: aww, shucks!

Runtita I know that you will kick “arse” in you interview good luck and may God be with you!

Thanks, efex101!
As I’m sure you will/have too! wink.gif

Adding MCW and updating info.

Bethjolly: UMd, Sept 22
Bacmedic: VCOM
Divejeep: Vandy (Nov), U Pitt (Oct), Ohio State (Oct)
DRD: Wake Forest (sept), ECU (done), EVMS(done), UNC (Sept), and VCU (done)
efex101 (remember that I did apply to 28 schools folks! OMG what was I thinking? he he): Vandy (done), Jefferson (Sep), U of KY (done), Mayo (done), Pritzker (done) , U of Nebraska (Oct), U of Michigan (October), St. Louis U (Sep), Temple (Oct), U of Louisville (oct), ETSU (done), U of Iowa (Dec), Yale (Oct), Indiana (Nov), Wash U (pending), MCW (Nov)
TheresaW: TCOM, UTMB, UTH, Baylor, UTSA (all done); UT Southwestern (Nov)
727CAPT: WVSOM
NotThere: PCOM, WVSOM, Temple, Jefferson, Case, LECOM, OUCOM
Runtita: KCOM (Oct. 9)

Bethjolly, good luck with your interview tomorrow!!! biggrin.gif Good luck to anyone else interviewing this week as well!

Beth,
Good Luck with your interview tomorrow. Leave them thinking WOW we want her!
Shirl biggrin.gif

thanks, guys! biggrin.gif It went really really well, and I should know in about a week, thanks to the wonders of early decision. But my interviewers were very encouraging. smile.gif
good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews—and all those still waiting for interview dates. Let’s all kick some butt! wink.gif

Beth,
I looked for you today to wish you luck but didn’t see you. I’m glad to hear it went well. The committee met this afternoon, so you should hear soon. I’m sure you wowed them!! Congrats biggrin.gif
Tara

Maybe I shouldn’t be the one to announce this, but one of our members has an acceptance in hand and other interviews scheduled.
It seems that 727CAPT has received an acceptance at WVSOM, so. . . . .
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wow! That’s Fantastic!!!
Congrats 727CAPT!!! We are absolutely thrilled for you and wildly green with envy! laugh.gif
Tell us more!!! How did you find out? What did you do when you found out?

WOOHOOO!!!
our first acceptance of the year! Go 727Capt! congratulations!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Beth

YAY!!!

QUOTE (Runtita @ Sep 23 2003, 05:38 PM)
YAY!!!

Exactly!

Congratulations 727CAPT!!! What a huge relief having an acceptance in hand must be.
Wish me luck - my interview is Friday - I start the long drive after ochem lab - 11 hours - yikes!

Bacmedic, Good Luckwith your interview on Friday! That’s a crazy long drive. We’ll keep our fingers crossed for you! wink.gif

Good Luck to all interviewers! I know everyone here will kick butt!! Go OPMS!!!
Kathy

good luck BACMEDIC! You'll do great!
Beth

Congrats 727Capt! Wow!!! Is that were you will be headed WSOM (were is this someone please?) or will you be going to other interviews and seeing what may happen? Regardless I am sure you are feeling ecstatic right now wooohooo!