NCAA Football Funnies!

Why did they change Florida’s famed Swamp from grass to turf?
So the cheerleaders wouldn’t graze. (drum hit)
Did you hear about the FSU cheerleader who got work with Penthouse?
She writes the article.

Hey Futrfysician, didn't you have a 'deal with it' tag at the end of the Miami Hurricanes stats? I miss that, it would always make me chuckle whenever I saw your posts. It had a little bit of 'attitude'. It's how I feel about the Green Bay Packers! Vita ( in Milwaukee)

QUOTE (coolmore1112 @ Sep 4 2002, 10:23 PM)
It's how I feel about the Green Bay Packers! Vita ( in Milwaukee)

Ugh!!! A Packer Backer!!!!!!!! I'm near Detroit so I pretty much dislike those cheese heads!!! It sure is nice tho when you guys come to town and we whup ya!!!

I’m really having a good laugh! ( No, not a sarcastic laugh or anything like that, I was just surprised that I would get such a strong reaction about the Packers , it just made me laugh). I confess I am a “Packer Backer” but I don’t wear a cheese head, I do have obnoxious, dangling earrings with the Green Bay ‘G’ (ha ha). Win or lose I just like the team and the BIG party atmosphere especially up at ‘Da Holy Land–Lambeau’, actually whenever Detroit comes to Lambeau they usually fall apart, most teams do, that’s just the way it is. Anyway Detroit is barely a blip on our radar here. he,he,he

biggrin.gif

Unfortunally, Detroit is only a blip on most teams screens now. sad.gif I’ve got confidence in them though… they WILL win at least 3 games this year!! LOL

Good, I like a fan that stands behind their team win or lose. Hopefully it will be a good football season for both teams. Good luck to Detroit and to Green Bay! rolleyes.gif

Hi folks,
Well here I am sitting less than a half-mile from that ACC football team the Virginia Caviliers. My favorite ACC teams, Maryland and Florida State!!! That makes it pretty difficult for me to hang out in the residents lounge during the Cav games. It is not that I dislike the Cavs. I just put them in third place behind my favorite Terps and “Noles”.
Nat
P.S. This is Homecoming Day and there isn’t a room to be had in Charlottesville. There is no parking spots either and tailgate parties are all over the place. Just take a Jefferson Cup and keep getting it filled. You can drink for free! tongue.gif

Goooooooooooooooo Gators!!! - UF alum 94'
Goooooooooooo Heels!!! - UNC-Chapel Hill alum 99'

PS- Everyone knows that the ONLY reason FSU (Florida's Second-rate University) joined the ACC (instead of the SEC where the REAL college football is played) is because it's one of the weakest in the country!!!

SEC,SEC,SEC!!!

QUOTE (spiritdoc2b @ Sep 9 2002, 01:48 PM)
Goooooooooooooooo Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - UF alum 94'
Goooooooooooo Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - UNC-Chapel Hill alum 99'

PS- Everyone knows that the ONLY reason FSU (Florida's Second-rate University) joined the ACC (instead of the SEC where the REAL college football is played) is because it's one of the weakest in the country!!!!

SEC,SEC,SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm,
I am going to be rooting for Florida State this weekend as they play the Terps! Go Noles!!! biggrin.gif
Natalie the "Cavalier"
the SEC where the REAL college football is played

LSU was last year's SEC champion, wasn't it?
Virginia Tech (Big East) 26
LSU (SEC) 8
GO HOKIES!
biggrin.gif
from a Hokie Mom.....
QUOTE (coolmore1112 @ Sep 6 2002, 11:13 PM)
Good, I like a fan that stands behind their team win or lose. Hopefully it will be a good football season for both teams. Good luck to Detroit and to Green Bay! rolleyes.gif

By absolute definition, anyone who still claims to be a Lions fan is a psychoticallyloyal fan!
I've never seen such a horrible team!!!

ph34r.gif sad.gif
Of course, I am a hard-core Steelers fan...been through a few very rough seasons with those boys; hopefully, this will not be one of them!!
QUOTE (OldManDave @ Sep 14 2002, 09:13 PM)
QUOTE (coolmore1112 @ Sep 6 2002, 11:13 PM)

By absolute definition, anyone who still claims to be a Lions fan is a psychoticallyloyal fan!
I've never seen such a horrible team!!!

ph34r.gif sad.gif
Of course, I am a hard-core Steelers fan...been through a few very rough seasons with those boys; hopefully, this will not be one of them!!

I'm still a 'fan' even after today. sad.gif I really believe that if any team has the potential to go winless this is the team!! They are absolutely terrible!!!

Ooooh! Shot to the heart! Major FSU fan here!
However, I plan to apply to Florida as well as FSU’s med school. I will just have to be a closet Seminole fan!
My only worry is the interview: "What do you think about our football team?’
tongue.gif
Dorene (a.k.a. BZMom4)
‘Dance like no one’s watching!’

QUOTE (bzmom4 @ Sep 16 2002, 09:31 PM)
Ooooh! Shot to the heart! Major FSU fan here!
However, I plan to apply to Florida as well as FSU's med school. I will just have to be a closet Seminole fan!
My only worry is the interview: "What do you think about our football team?'
tongue.gif
Dorene (a.k.a. BZMom4)
'Dance like no one's watching!'

FS Who???????????
Go Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the Miami FSU game. talk about hot!!! I got so dehydrated I had cramps in the arms and lower extremities and had a headache for 2 days. I was downing water faster than you could get it in me too.
What a great game!!
Watching FSpew choke on a last second FG again was worth the price of admission.

QUOTE (futrfysician @ Oct 15 2002, 02:53 PM)
I was at the Miami FSU game. talk about hot!!! I got so dehydrated I had cramps in the arms and lower extremities and had a headache for 2 days. I was downing water faster than you could get it in me too.
What a great game!!
Watching FSpew choke on a last second FG again was worth the price of admission.

I was hoping SOOOOOOO much for that field goal to make it through the uprights!! I loath both teams but I wanted number 1 to get beat. sad.gif

Go BLUE!!!

He,He,He. . . . How bout dem Packers, Hey!!! (for all of you unfamiliar, this is Upper (pronounced YOUper) speak, from the upper peninsula of WI. Anyway. . . . . Go Packers!! ,Go Bret Farve #4!!!

What a great game!!

Watching Miami realize that they're not so invincible after all was worth more....
Yeah, we were 'snake-bit' and lost - BY 1 POINT!!dry.gif - but we showed Miami that they're not so tough after all - and had 'em sweating big time!
Insert Seminole chant here! biggrin.gif
QUOTE (coolmore1112 @ Oct 15 2002, 11:14 PM)
He,He,He. . . . How bout dem Packers, Hey!!!! (for all of you unfamiliar, this is Upper (pronounced YOUper) speak, from the upper peninsula of WI. Anyway. . . . . Go Packers!! ,Go Bret Farve #4!!!!

If you know what a yooper is then you'll probably understand what I mean when I tell you I'm a troll.... wink.gif
QUOTE (bzmom4 @ Oct 16 2002, 09:25 PM)

Watching Miami realize that they're not so invincible after all was worth more....

Oh you must be joking? FSU played the very best game ever by FSU in recent memory and still lost! biggrin.gif Miami got nailed by Phantom ref calls and played its WORST game in a year and still won.
Sorry BZ....Saint Bobby choked...again.
You know the saying...Great teams Find a way to win.