OPM YEAR 2008!

Howdy Theresa!
Congratulations!
Whoop!
Take care,
Jeff

Theresa - congratulations!!! This is such a great feeling is it not! Hmmm…now what to do prior to classes starting.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Divejeep - Ohio State (email)
BJolly- U of Maryland
DRD- (MCV, EVMS)
efex101- (Mayo(call), Vandy(call), U KY(call), Jefferson(call), U of Chicago(call), ETSU(certified letter), Temple(snail mail), SLU(snail mail), Meharry (certified letter)
wmkayak- (MSUCOM, LECOM)
Runtita- KCOM
Bacmedic - VCOM(snail mail)
TheresaW- Baylor!!!

BJolly- U of Maryland
DRD- (MCV, EVMS)
efex101- (Mayo(call), Vandy(call), U KY(call), Jefferson(call), U of Chicago(call), ETSU(certified letter), Temple(snail mail), SLU(snail mail), Meharry (certified letter)
wmkayak- (MSUCOM, LECOM)
Runtita- KCOM
Bacmedic - VCOM(snail mail)
TheresaW- Baylor!!!
Amy B - VCOM (phone call, followed by snail mail)

CONGRATS, AMY!!!

Updating!!!
BJolly- U of Maryland
DRD- (MCV, EVMS)
wmkayak- (MSUCOM, LECOM)
Runtita- KCOM
Bacmedic - VCOM, WVSOM
TheresaW- Baylor!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Didn’t I tell you that you would get in here?!! Congrats! Hope to see you soon and help you get to know the PBL program!

Congrats to all of the folks accepted for 2004. You should be proud of all of the hard work! OldPreMeds earlier in the process will be looking at your progress and asking for advice now! This is an impressive alumni list!
Kathy

CONGRATULATIONS! I am quite impressed!! In 4 short years, the ranks of OPM alumni will be growing exponentially. The first alumni class was - Natalie (Surg res @ UVA); the second - ToneM (ER res @ UMass) & me (Anesth res @ Dartmouth)…after that, it grows massively.
Again, I am very proud of all of you.

BJolly- U of Maryland
DRD- (MCV, EVMS)
wmkayak- (MSUCOM, LECOM)
Runtita- KCOM
Bacmedic - VCOM, WVSOM
TheresaW- Baylor!!!
MeowMix - DMUCOM

Hey there meow - Congratulations!!! Is this not a great feeling or what! But you need to work on the Dr. Meow - wait, I know, Dr. Cat!

CONGRATS, MEOWMIX!!!

BJolly- U of Maryland
DRD- (MCV, EVMS)
wmkayak- (MSUCOM, LECOM)
Runtita- KCOM
Bacmedic - VCOM, WVSOM
TheresaW- Baylor!!!
MeowMix - DMUCOM, Colorado

WTG!!!

Awesome!!!

Way to go is right! Congratulations to everyone here!

Yay! more good news, UT Southwestern!!!
BJolly- U of Maryland
DRD- (MCV, EVMS)
wmkayak- (MSUCOM, LECOM)
Runtita- KCOM
Bacmedic - VCOM, WVSOM
TheresaW- Baylor, UT Southwestern
MeowMix - DMUCOM, Colorado

So, where is everyone now in ACCEPTANCES for 2008?
Kathy

These are acceptances!
Wmkayak