SE Region?? Virginia and south

VickiV,

It would be so great if we could all get together sometime. I’ve been following your posts, and I’d love to meet you in person.

Is there a timeframe we could shoot for? RHC, when will you be in the Norfolk area?

Kathleen

Give me a week’s notice, so I can budget gas money, and if we do it on a Saturday afternoon or a Sunday day…I’m in!!! Norfolk is not far ( in my mind)

Wonderful!

Hey Guys! I am in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. I can go Mid-Atlantic or South, just depends. Is there anyone else near the Eastern Panhandle or Northern VA? I am preparing for the MCAT in Feb and could really use a partner to help keep my feet to the fire.

Hi Everyone,

I’m in Georgia (Atlanta)and would love to get together with other OPMers in the area. Registered for UNE Biology this semester. Plan to start other prereqs at Ga State or Perimeter in Spring 2014.

Best Regards,

Linda

Hey everyone!

Im in the Atlanta area and am wondering if you have arranged an OPM meetup yet?? I am finishing my BS in Business at 28 and will be taking pre reqs soon thereafter.

I’m also in the Atlanta are and would love to start a group in the area, I’m finishing my requirements this semester and taking the MCAT in August. Would love to hear from old premeds in the Atlanta area

Interested in meeting other OPMeds in Atlanta /GA too. Any meetings yet?

These posts were from awhile ago but I live in Sarasota, Florida if anyone is near there!

arploski - “guitardan” is in med school in FLorida now - not sure where.

Kate