Snooki is worth more than an Doctor..

Mr. Romano,

You currently list an Alaska location, note a boston address and have a new jersey telephone number while a week ago listing your name and address as in michigan. You have a well documented series of at least a dozen email addresses and ID used in OldPreMeds and long series of preserved emails and postings including inflammatory postings and self-described dismissal from an MBA program for academic dishonesty which you further noted was hidden from the institution that you eventually received our MBA from. The above mentioned thread was publicly posted where you stated “I was academically dismissed from Graduate school for plagiarism in December, 2003. I copied and pasted a large portion of my final term paper in a history class…” You further noted that the "…transcript does not say I was academically dismissed, it shows an “F” for the class as well as my academic standing as ‘Good’ ". This was posted under the ID DetroitTigers77 which was attached on your public profile under the name of Don Romano of Sterling Heights, Michigan. The name and address here matched the name and address of that until a few days ago, was associated with MotorCityPreMed. Direct knowledge of these postings and emails can be attested to by several members of the then leadership of OldPreMeds as well as members who directly posted replies.

Your are being publicly informed to cease and desist from any activity or interaction with OldPreMeds. I am again banning you from this site. Any further harassment will be followed legal action including but not limited to criminal complaints or civil action including libel.

I am closing additional postings from being added to this thread but will leave this up for public viewing for a period of 10 days.