Took the MCAT? Take this survey.

Hello OPMers,

There will be an MCAT panel at the 2012 Conference. I’m hoping to put together some data about how OPMers performed on the MCAT versus (a) how they studied and (b) their AAMC average.

If you have taken the MCAT, would you fill out this survey? It’s completely anonymous.

If enough people respond, we’ll post the results here after presenting them at the conference.

Thank you for your help in making OPM great!

mesclun

just completed it!

I actually can’t remember for sure my MCAT score. It was either a 32 or a 34 I think (which means it was probably a 32) and I think a Q? Also don’t remember my gpa -either AMCAS or AACOMAS. All of them were over 3. That’s it. Tried to find documentation of this and I can’t. Guess what looms so large before you start becomes inconsequential once you are admitted.

Kate

Just completed as well.

Done

Well, tracked down my MCAT score so I filled it out. I thought by AAMC average you meant our GPA calculated by AMCAS and spent some time trying to find that (unsuccessfully). Discovered my undergrad GPA was 3.51, science 3.41. And I never applied to med school then because I was sure that was too low to get in…sigh.

Kate

• Kate429 Said:
I thought by AAMC average you meant our GPA calculated by AMCAS and spent some time trying to find that (unsuccessfully). Discovered my undergrad GPA was 3.51, science 3.41. And I never applied to med school then because I was sure that was too low to get in....sigh.

Kate

Oof--Sorry for making you waste time looking for the GPAs Kate--although finding out what they actually were is a lesson for all of us. I barely made it to 3.5 after my post-bacc.

And thanks everyone for filling this out!!